Please check the link by clicking on the mod name to get more details. Right now my mods are hosted exclusively on Nexus. I will update if that changes.
Isi Wildheart, a Thief Follower
She will have (at least) over 500+ lines of custom dialogue, including dialogue on certain locations, dialogue about the weather, dialogue on some quests, and dialogue on certain types of NPCs.
Isi will have custom skills, racial attributes, and abilities (including looting, thieving, haggling, and gathering). She will even have some “quirks” relating to her steadfast adherence to The Greenpact!
She will also have a quest!
I am currently in the process of writing down her dialogue, finishing her backstory, and fixing her face (the file I had got corrupted but with the exception of some minor changes the picture above is close to what I want her to look like). That is about 40% done (from what I estimate based on vanilla follower NPCs and other custom followers).
What’s left to do:
- Finish her dialogue
- Polish up her history
- Adding all her dialogue into the CK
- Scripting for her abilities (there are a lot) (some abilities will be released in future updates so not all will be out at once)
- Creating her quest (physically) and the dungeon
- Finding suitable weapons and armor
- Voice acting
- Bug testing
Possible Followers in the Future:
More face presets!
I am planning on making ones based on actresses that I had modeled my old Skyrim characters on, as well as ones based on other actors and actresses.
Natalie Dormer (I just love her face, but she’s a general badass in whatever she does ^_^)
(90% done) Maybe 100% done?! – MAYBE NOT ARGH.
- Had to remake the whole head. Messed up the other file royally.
- New skin textures: Pride of Valhalla. More mods when I upload it.
- Head not perfect – It’s hard to create wide faces on Skyrim’s mesh. It gets wonky and no hairs fit. So it’s to the best of my abilities.
- Here is her page.
Olga Kurylenko (ala Etain from Centurian 2010 movie)
- Tom Hiddleston (ala Loki from the Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Kit Harrington (ala Jon Snow from the TV show Game of Thrones)
- Mads Mikkelson (ala Triston from King Arthur 2004 movie)
- Sophia Myles (ala Isolde from Tristan + Isolde 2006 movie)
Like how I do my faces? Want to learn how to make your own awesome characters and cool faces that you can show off to the world? Click here for a tutorial.